In this article we are going to describe another next generation LOGIC 7
amplifier, which can be found on lots of BMW
vehicles: F01/F02/F07/F04/E71/e70/e64/e64 and others, usually it says on it : AMPT70 (E70/E92/E63/E64) or AMPH07LR02 (F01/02 type)
Even though they have lots of different part numbers, but in reality this is the same amplifier, the only difference is coding, so based on the type of vehicle, this amplifier is coded to support different speaker setups and crossover settings. THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE:
This amplifier works the same way as first generation logic 7 amps was:
Head unit or CIC sends digital sound data over fibre optic network called MOST, then amplifier receives it, converts to analogue signal and powers up 9 channels in your car and you can hear high end quality sound without any noise or very low noise compared to standard analogue amps.
This amplifier compared to previous LOGIC 7 generation has lots of advantages:
- CLASS D
- MORE POWER OUTPUT 600W
- BETTER QUALITY BUILT BY LEAR
- NEWER MORE RELIABLE CHIPS USED
- SOUND QUALITY IS MUCH HIGHER
- LESS POWER CONSUMPTION
- LESS HEAT PRODUCED
Main problems with this amplifier:
- NO SOUND AT ALL, SUDDEN LOSS OF SOUND
- CRACKLING SPEAKERS
- NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE AMP
- LOW VOLUME AND WEAK POWER
- NO DOOR CHIMES, NO SOUNDS AT ALL
SO GOOD NEWS WE CAN REPAIR THESE AMPLIFIERS WITH A GREAT SUCCESS. Basically if your amp looks like the one on the pictures, we can fix it. These amps you'll find in these BMW models:X5, x6, z4, m3, f01, f02, e92, e64, e63 and may be others. Part number is not very important, because we repair them all as long as they look similar to the pictures here. On older BMW it was called individual amplifier, so higher level than just logic 7 options, usually found on top vehicles, like M3, M5, X5M, M6 and others.
-no sound at all
-crackling speakers or sub woofers
-other audio issues
After repair you don't need any coding, it will be plug and play.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. HOW DOES IT WORK?
-SIMPLE. YOU REMOVE YOUR AMPLIFIER AND SEND (FITS REALLY WELL INTO USPS FLAT RATE PRIORITY BOX 12$) IT TO US, IT TAKES 1-2 DAYS PLUS SHIPPING 2-3 DAYS MAX, also write down transaction 350$ PayPal or ebay id on the amplifier, so we know all details and where to send it back. If you didn't make the payment and want to pay once fixed, please provide your contact info (email or phone number):
LOGIC 7 AMPS
8000 RESEARCH FOREST DRIVE
SPRING, TX, 77382
2. HOW DO I KNOW IF MY AMP IS BAD?
-BASED ON SYMPTOMS AND DIAGNOSTICS. USUALLY NO SOUND MEANS AMP FAILED OR IF SPEAKERS DON'T SOUND RIGHT. IF WE GET YOUR AMP AND IT APPEARS ITS IN GOOD SHAPE WE ONLY CHARGE 50$ DIAGNOSTICS FEE.
3. DO YOU TEST THEM?
-YES WE STRESS TEST ALL THE AMPS PRIOR TO SENDING BACK
4.WILL IT LAST?
-YES IT SHOULD LAST SIMILAR TO BRAND NEW AMP, BECAUSE WE INSTALL ORIGINAL OEM PARTS. CHECK OUR REVIEWS, WE REPAIRED 1800+ AMPS SINCE 2011.
Also we install more powerful power chips, so it can sustain higher current ratings.
5. I HAVE DIFFERENT SYMPTOMS, CAN I CALL?
-IF YOU DIDN'T FIND ANSWERS HERE, CALL OR EMAIL HERE
6. How does the warranty work??
-simple. If something happens to the amp, but without physical damage or water damage, you can send it back, all we need to know is eBay or PayPal transaction id, this is how we know all the info: when warranty starts, model of the amp and serial number and what has been done to it.
7. Is it safe for my car?
-absolutely. We install oem parts, so there is no difference made to the amp internals.
8. Is it legitimate business?
-yes it is, we've been around since 2009 fixing amps. You are fully protected by PayPal and eBay policy. Which means you can always get your money back if something didn't work out. So far we repaired 1900+ amps, we work with dealers all over the world but mostly within USA.
9. Why is it so much to repair it?
-well, this amp is fully digital and has nothing to do with old school amps you can buy new for 100$. Parts are expensive and we use expensive equipment to work on them, plus we provide 1 year warranty, which costs us a lot as well.
10. Why would I pay 350$ if I can find used amp for 300-400$??
- well, for a few good reasons:
A) we install new oem parts which usually go bad on these amps with years, so it should last longer than used amp more likely it'll last like brand new one.
B) this amplifier has your car VIN number coded. so you will not need any coding, because you will get your amplifier back which was coded to your car from factory. Coding is not that simple, so buying used amp will not be plug and play. Bmw dealer will not program used amp or any other used part to your car, only new parts will be installed and coded at the dealer, which means it might cost you up to 2000$ to install a new amp correctly. In our case you DON'T NEED TO SEE ANYBODY, which means you will spend only 350$ period.
Part 65129248552 was found on the following vehicles:
- (12/01/2010 — 06/13/2013), Exchangeable retrospectively
- (09/01/2010 — 05/18/2011), Exchangeable retrospectively
- (03/01/2010 — 10/02/2010), Exchangeable retrospectively
- (09/01/2009 — 03/04/2010), Exchangeable retrospect. in connect. w
- (03/01/2009 — 10/02/2009), Bilaterally exchangeable
- (09/26/2008 — 03/17/2009), Bilaterally exchangeable
- (09/01/2008 — 08/19/2008), Exchangeable retrospectively
- (09/01/2008 — 07/23/2008), Exchangeable retrospectively
- (03/01/2008 — 10/13/2008), Bilaterally exchangeable
- (12/01/2007 — 03/19/2008), Bilaterally exchangeable
- (09/01/2007 — 01/14/2008), Exchangeable retrospectively
- (04/01/2007 — 01/23/2008), Bilaterally exchangeable
- (03/01/2007 — 05/02/2007), Bilaterally exchangeable
- (10/01/2006 — 03/17/2014), Bilaterally exchangeable
- (10/01/2006 — 09/04/2006), Bilaterally exchangeable
- (10/01/2006 — 08/16/2006)
Part 65129268833 was found on the following vehicles:
Part 65127842425 was found on the following vehicles: